The human ability to explore the world, educate one's self, stretch one's perception and boundaries of security and comfort should be embraced as well as the emerging visceral feelings and emotions stemming from such experiences.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Who are you?

2/20/05

It's the little boy with the blond hair
sitting alone with his blank stare.

It's the little boy with the frozen eyes
the only one who never cries.

It's the little boy with the heavy head
perfectly framed with cheeks of red.

It's the little boy with the giant heart
everyone wants to pick apart.

It's the little boy with never a fight
after losing his way in the night.

It's the little boy in whom I believe
he seems so familiar to me.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Thanks for posting these, Andy.

This poem touched me..

I see that little boy. And I weep.